How to play Boggle
Within the time limit, find as many words as possible by connecting contiguous letters. The longer the word, the more points you get.
A letter can be connected to the next one directly to the left, right, top, bottom, or one of the four diagonal letters.
- A letter cannot be used more than once in a word.
- Only words of three letters or more count.
- Accents do not matter. E can be used as É, È, Ê, etc.
Here are some examples of valid words in Boggle.
Scoring is done at the end of the playing time. For each word found, the following points are added:
- Word of 3 or 4 letters: 1 point,
- Word of 5 letters: 2 points,
- Word of 6 letters: 3 points,
- Word of 7 letters: 5 points,/li>
- Word of 8 or more letters: 11 points.
The points are added round after round. You can decide when the game ends, either when a specific score has been reached or after a certain number of rounds. The winner is the player with the most points!
A registered user can change the following settings:
- Decide to keep all the letters vertical or rotated in a random direction.